IT Disaster Recovery Business Continuity Services. Disaster Recovery - Planning To Survive.
Don't risk losing your business... be prepared for disasters - they do happen.
- Has your company got a testable, effective plan to stay in business if disaster strikes?
- Business continuity planning is becoming a key duty of every company.
Business Continuity Threat - Fire
We all know that fire can devastate your business both financially and physically.
Business Continuity Threat - Flood
Floods are becoming ever more commonplace in the UK, affecting all parts of the country.
Business Continuity Threat - Waterborne Threats
Contamination or deliberate sabotage of water supplies can wreak havoc.
Business Continuity Threat - Radiological, Biological, Nuclear & Chemical
Real threats in an age where terrorism is part of every-day life.
Business Continuity Threat - Bird Flu
Avian flu, bird flu or H5N1 remains a persistent global threat to birds and potentially humans.
Good Business Continuity Management helps organisations identify their mission critical activities and the threats to these. Planning and Business Continuity Management testing, minimise the impact of potential disruption.
Redstone can help in a variety of ways based on our strong foundation of knowledge on ISO27001 (Information Security) and BS25999 (Business Continuity) coupled with our practical experience of linking data centres, writing and perform test plans and developing the recovery time objectives for clients. Our specific services are;
- Web portal containing Business Continuity Management tools and planning documents
- Production of a Business Continuity Management plan with recovery objectives
- Developing test scenarios and test plans
- Business impact analysis and site threat assessment
- Business Continuity Management awareness and training programmes
- Technical advice on data centre technology including split production, geographically dispersed centres, replication issues and connectivity
- Installation and Configuration of Replicated server services. i.e. Database and Application